You might be surprised to learn that a satellite subwoofer system is one of the most useful and affordable pieces of technology for your home office.
satellite subwoofer system prices vary widely depending upon the brand and model. If you plan on using it at home and you have enough space, then a heavy one would be ideal for this purpose. However, if you plan on using it at work or in an office environment, then it may be better to get a portable one so that it does not take up too much space.
If you have an interest in this satellite subwoofer system, then this guide will show you everything you need to know about choosing the best satellite subwoofer system for your needs.
How We Review
When it comes to the best satellite subwoofer system reviews, there are a lot of factors that go into it. It’s not just about a single review. It’s about the user experience that you have with the product and how much you value what you’re getting out of it.
We do our best to make sure that we’re covering all of these bases so that when people are looking for a satellite subwoofer system review, they can find exactly what they’re looking for. We review satellite subwoofer system from all different categories and we look at every aspect of them including how useful they are, their features and how much they cost.
Not only do we want to help consumers find great satellite subwoofer system but we also want to help businesses make money by getting their satellite subwoofer system in front of more people who will buy them. So when we review something like a tablet or smartphone, we look at things like the price and what features it has as well as any other kinds of cool features that make it stand out above other similar models.
Top 10 Picks:
List of The 10 Best satellite subwoofer system Reviews
One of the most important pieces of equipment in your home office is a good satellite subwoofer system.
It is not a secret that satellite subwoofer system are the most used devices in offices and homes. However, there is a wide variety of satellite subwoofer system on the market and it is not easy to choose one for you. If you are looking for the best satellite subwoofer system for your home or office, this article will help you make a smart choice.
However, there are so many different types of satellite subwoofer system to choose from that it can be difficult to determine which one is best for you. If you’re looking for a new satellite subwoofer system, here are 10 options to consider:
1. Monoprice 5.1 Channel Home Theater Satellite Speakers And Subwoofer – Black
- Surround yourself in high-fidelity with the Monoprice 5.1-channel Home Theater Speaker System!
- This speaker system features four satellite speakers and a center channel speaker for the mid- and high-range audio signals, plus an 8″ powered subwoofer to handle the low frequencies. All the speakers come with an attractive black finish and convenient spring-loaded signal connectors.
- The center speakers use two 3″ shielded mid-range cones, while the satellites employ one 3″ cone and a 1/2″ dome tweeter. However, don’t let the small size fool you! These 8 ohm speakers will handle up to 125 watts of power from your home theater receiver at frequencies from 150 Hz to 20 kHz.
- The subwoofer is powered by a 60 watt (RMS) amplifier, driving a downward firing 8″ cone. It can take either line or speaker-level inputs, so can be used with any amplifier, even older amps without dedicated subwoofer outputs. The subwoofer handles frequencies between 50 Hz to 250 Hz and includes adjustable crossover frequency and volume balance controls.
- Also included in the box are four C brackets for mounting the satellite speakers to the wall and the necessary hardware for mounting the speakers to the brackets. A pair of plastic feet to properly orient the face of the center speaker is also included. Note that you will need to provide your own hardware for mounting the C brackets to the wall or other vertical surface.
Additional Info :
2. JBL Professional Control 52 Surface-Mount Satellite Speaker for Subwoofer-Satellite Loudspeaker System, Black, Sold as Pair
- Wall-mount brackets included
- 16 Ohms impedance and 140 Hz – 20 kHz frequency range
- Stylish, unobtrusive design fits into a wide variety of decors
- Ability to intermix with JBL Control 42C in-ceiling and JBL Control 62P pendant satellite speakers
- See the JBL Control 50S/T Surface-Mount Subwoofer for subwoofer base, or the JBL C50Pack for the complete speakers + sub system
Additional Info :
3. Mini Satellite Speaker – 3” Surface-Mount Satellite Loudspeaker System for Subwoofer (Pair), Use for Subwoofer-Satellite Loudspeaker System, Stylish, Minimalistic Design – Pyle PD4STP
- 30 WATTS MAXIMUM POWER: Featuring a maximum power of 30 watts and an RMS of 10 watts, this pair of 3” satellite speakers will be the perfect combination for your subwoofer in your home theater, producing a fuller and clearer sound for your audio
- STYLISH, MINIMALISTIC DESIGN: Although this satellite speaker is styled to be less noticeable to keep you focused on what’s playing on the screen, it is also pleasing to the eye when looked at, keeping a black, sleek, and minimal aesthetic
- BUILT TO LAST: Made with engineered ABS, this pair of satellite speakers will surely prove its longevity for long-term use. It also includes a ball-joint full-motion plastic bracket for surface mounting and allowing you to angle it to your liking
- QUALITY SPEAKER AUDIO: With an 8-ohm impedance and a good frequency range, this pair of mini satellite speakers will be great as a compliment for your subwoofer and will also be a great upgrade for your home’s entertainment system
- GREAT FOR VARIOUS USES: This pair of satellite speakers can be used for home entertainment, multi-room, conference room, and more. It is also made to be compact and discreet for excellent sound quality and not eye-bugging for the audience
Additional Info :
4. Manhattan Bluetooth USB Powered Stereo Speaker System – with Subwoofer and 2 Small Satellite Speakers, 3 Audio Connection Modes – for Computer, PC, Laptop, Desktop – 3 Yr Mfg Warranty – Black – 167345
- Dynamic Versatile Speaker System: Great, 2.1 audio system with three input option modes for music playback: USB-A, Bluetooth 5.0, and 3.5mm aux audio plug. The multicolored RGB LED lights that encircle the volume control knob add a subtle yet stylish dynamic effect, especially for gaming.
- Great Quality Sound: Subwoofer and two satellite speakers for rich, clear, high-quality sound & bass. Has Integrated volume and mode controls. USB-A cable is 3 ft & Aux cord cable is 3 ft.
- 3 Easy Connection Modes: Can choose between 3 easy input modes for music playback such as Bluetooth 5.0, USB-A, and 3.5mm audio aux cable plug. The speaker speaks each mode when button is pressed. For all three connection modes, it is necessary to plug in the USB connector to power the speakers and lights
- Widely Compatible: Ideal for PC and laptop but just as great with smartphone, tablet, iPad, MP3 player, iPod, MacBook, Chromebook, and more. Bluetooth mode to work with iOS, Android, and most Bluetooth wireless enabled devices. Plug-and-play installation with USB and Aux; Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chrome OS compatible
- 3 Yr Mfg Warranty: 3 year manufacturer warranty. Package includes speaker and quick instruction product guide.
Additional Info :
5. AUNA Areal Elegance – 5.1 Surround Sound System, Home Theatre System, 190 Watts RMS Output, 5″ Subwoofer, 5 x Satellite Speakers (3″ + 5″), Bluetooth, USB/SD Port, Dark Wood Look
- INTENSIVE SOUND EXPERIENCE: Just like going to the cinema! Thanks to high-quality sound of Areal Elegance 5.1-channel surround sound system, you can experience films, video games and music as a fully intensive all-round sound experience!
- PERFORMANCE: The focus of the surround sound unit is the active subwoofer, which directs the 5 satellite speakers The 5″ bass reflex subwoofer works with the speakers, consisting of 4 stand speakers and a centre speaker, to produce a round sound with 190W RMS, making it your perfect entertainment sound system
- VERSATILE: The Areal Elegance surround sound system draws its sound from a wide variety of sources in an extremely connection-friendly way: the front-mounted USB and SD ports enable the surround system to communicate with portable data carriers such as USB sticks and SD cards.
- AUX INPUT: The Bluetooth interface enables wireless streaming via smartphone, tablet or laptop. Additional audio components of all kinds, such as computers or CD and MP3 players, can be connected to the auna Areal Elegance via the rear AUX input, making it the complete entertainment sound system.
- 5 MICROPHONES: Two wired microphones also find their connection point with two 0.2″ inputs on the back of the subwoofer. The speaker chaining of the saddles is done by speaker clamps and is very easy to use.
Additional Info :
6. SVS Prime Satellite 5.1 Speaker System with 12-Inch SVS SB-1000 Pro Subwoofer – Black Ash
- 5.1 home theater surround sound speaker system includes five compact, massive sounding Prime Satellite speakers and the deep, room-shaking SB-1000 Pro Subwoofer.
- Prime Satellite speakers feature high-performance 1” aluminum dome tweeters for crystal clear highs with lifelike realism even at reference volume. Light, efficient and impervious to distortion, the tweeter’s airy’ presentation reveals every sonic detail with pristine clarity.
- SoundMatch Crossover tuned for an expansive soundstage with accurate frequency response and precise imaging for largest “sweet spot” possible.
- Sonically Inert Cabinet features tapered edges on the speaker’s front baffle, known as chamfers, to minimize edge diffraction for a clear and precise soundstage while features like a rear port, shorting rings and tweeter diffusers provide acoustic enhancements with modern, high-end visual appeal. Also include keyhole bracket for easy mounting on the wall or ceiling.
- SB-1000 Pro Subwoofer delivers breathtaking bass and stunning musicality from a compact 13-inch enclosure. Features a 325 watts RMS, 820+ watts peak power Sledge amplifier and sophisticated 50 MHz DSP for pristine, room-energizing bass. A reimagined 12-inch high-excursion driver takes control of a room with heart-pounding, tonally accurate low end for more immersive listening experiences. Also includes SVS subwoofer DSP smartphone app for convenient tuning and control.
Additional Info :
7. AUNA Areal Nobility Home Theatre System – 5.1-Channel Surround System, 120W RMS, 35W Subwoofer, Satellite Speaker, Bluetooth 3.0, USB, SD Slot, Supports: MP3 / WMA, AUX-in, Remote Control, Black
- 5.1 CHANNELSURROUND SOUND SYSTEM: AUNA Areal Nobility is a powerful sounding surround sound system 5.1 home cinema that includes 5 x 15 watts + 70 watt RMS power, 16.5 cm (6.5 inches) side-firing subwoofer and five 7.62 cm (3 inches) satellite surround sound speakers, making it your perfect home theatre system
- CONNECTED: The Auna Nobility 5.1 surround sound system comes with Bluetooth interface for music playback from smartphones, tablets, and computer. It also boasts USB port and SD slot for USB sticks, MP3 players and SD memory cards, AUX input for connecting MP3, CD players and computers.
- DESIGNED TO BE ELEGANT: Surround sound system in black high-gloss finish and decorative elements in chrome look. The home theatre system 5.1 elegant overall design fits easily into most furnishing styles, and makes it the perfect tv surround sound system
- SIMPLE TO SET AND USE: The home theatre system speaker linkage is cable-connected, and thanks to the connection diagram on the main unit and in the user manual, is simple to connect. Menus and sound settings may be adjusted using the remote control.
- THE COMPLETE 5.1 SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM: The Auna Areal Nobility surround sound system with a wide sound spectrum and adjustable volume levels, retrofits the private entertainment area to a high-sounding home cinema level with 5.1 sound output at low cost, making it your perfect home theatre system
Additional Info :
8. JBL Professional Surface Mount Subwoofer & Mini-Satellite Loudspeaker System, White (C50PACK-WH)
- Contains: 1 JBL Control 50S/T 150-Watt low-profile subwoofer + 4 JBL Control 52 50-Watt full-range satellite mini-speakers
- Selectable 70V/100V for distributed lines, or low impedance
- Wide-coverage speakers (150 degrees nominal)
- Wall mount brackets included for sub and speakers
- Satellite brackets can angle up to 45 degrees
Additional Info :
9. Monoprice HT-35 Premium 5.1-Channel Home Theater System – Espresso, with Powered Subwoofer, Low Profile Speaker Grilles, Secure Mounting Option, SaddleBrown (139358)
- Modern design: Featuring compact, stylish curved cabinets and low profile speaker grilles, the HT-35 will seamlessly blend into any living space.
- Secure mounting option: The satellite and center speakers feature a universal 1/4inx20 threaded mounting hole on the rear panel, allowing you to mount them securely to a wall mount or floor stand, while the satellites have an additional mounting hole on the bottom.
- Compact size: The satellite speakers measure only 7. 5in x 4. 3in and weigh 2. 9 pounds each, while the center channel speaker measures about 10. 2in x 4. 3in x 6. 3in and weighs 3. 0 pounds. The compact 200-watt subwoofer is a 12. 2in cube and weighs less than 20 pounds.
- Four satellite speakers, a center channel speaker, and a 200 watt, 8in subwoofer.
- Easy to setup.
Additional Info :
10. Monoprice 133832 Premium 5.1.4-Ch. Immersive Home Theater System – Black with 8 Inch 200 Watt Subwoofer
- Immersive sound The immersive, upward-firing Driver adds a new dimension to movie soundtracks, making the sound come alive from all directions and creating a 3D space. The upward-firing Driver Projects sound towards the ceiling, with the ceiling reflecting the sound back down into the listening space. With this system there is no need to install in-ceiling speakers for height channels! This driver arrangement and connectivity is fully compatible with Dolby atmos@enabled receivers and soundtracks
- Powerful subwoofer The powered subwoofer Features an 8″ Downward-firing speaker Driven by a beefy 200 watt amplifier. It features a variable crossover from 40—150 Hz and a phase control switch on the back, allowing you Dial in the phase of the subwoofer in relation to the rest of the system The subwoofer is a compact 126″ Cabinet, weighs about 20 pounds, and includes both line and speaker level stereo inputs, making it compatible with any amplifier or receiver
- Compact size the immersive, upward-firing satellites measure 4.5″ X iOS x 53 and weigh 29 pounds eactb while the center channel speaker measures about 102″ X 43″ X 4.3″ And weighs 3 pounds both the satellite and center speakers are equipped with Universal 1/4’x20 threaded insert mounts
- Buy with confidence: Monoprice not only stands behind every product we sell with a 1 year Replacement warranty, We offer a 30-day money back guarantee as well!
- Quality at a fair price: Monoprice’s rugged design and rigid quality control standards deliver high quality products at fair prices
Additional Info :
Things to Consider Before Buying The Best satellite subwoofer system
The best satellite subwoofer system for you is the one that meets your needs. You may have a different set of requirements than other people, so it’s important to think about what you want to use the satellite subwoofer system for and where you will be using it.
Before you make your purchase, you should consider all the important factors that will affect your decision. The most important consideration is whether or not a product will meet your needs.
However, if you want something that is simple and easy to use, then there are fewer choices.
Here are some things to consider:
Some satellite subwoofer system come with safety features while others do not. You should always look into these features before making any purchases so that you can avoid any accidents later on down the road if possible;
The second thing that should be considered is the purpose of buying the satellite subwoofer system. What exactly do you want to use it for? If the reason for buying the satellite subwoofer system is for entertainment purposes only then maybe it does not have to have too many features or advanced technology in it. However, if you need a device that can help you in your day-to-day tasks then maybe having better features would be necessary for this purpose.
This is one of the most important factors that you need to consider when buying any satellite subwoofer system. Before you buy a satellite subwoofer system, you should know how much it will cost you and whether or not it fits into your budget. You can ask for quotes or do some research on the internet about the price of different satellite subwoofer system in order to get an idea about how much they cost.
You should also consider how long a satellite subwoofer system will last before making your final decision on whether or not to buy it. Some satellite subwoofer system may break after a short period of time while others will last longer than expected. If you want something that is durable, then you should look for one that comes with a warranty so that if anything happens within a certain period of time, then the company would replace or fix it for free without any extra costs involved on your part.
Before you buy a satellite subwoofer system, you need to make sure that it’s made of quality materials. If the item is going to be exposed to dirt, water or chemicals, then you need to make sure that it can withstand these elements. Also look for items that are made with stainless steel or other alloys that won’t rust when exposed to moisture.
Another thing that should be considered when buying any satellite subwoofer system is how easy or difficult it is to maintain or repair. Some satellite subwoofer system require little maintenance or repairs while others may require regular maintenance checks and repairs every few months or years depending on how often they are used. Choosing a satellite subwoofer system that doesn’t need regular cleaning or repairs will save you money in the long run.